Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 1

Sarah at a certain point of view posted a Star Wars challenge for the month of November.  It sounds like a lot of fun and it a great way to blog while I'm busy (and procrastinating) so I am going to take a shot at it!


Today is "All-time favorite character."  For me, it's one of my favorite characters ever.  Obi-Wan Kenobi.






I probably became a fan of him from reading the Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest books, which are partially from his point of view.

"Obi-Wan is a great mentor; as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu" - Anakin Skywalker.

The teacher of both Anakin and Luke, Obi-Wan is stable, calm, skilled, dedicated, and has a great sense of humor.

And yeah, he's kind of handsome too.

Obi-Wan is one of the characters in Star Wars that I can relate to the most; we're both cautious, and he worries about Anakin while I worry about...life.

In short, I think of Obi-Wan as one of the best Jedi ever.  I love him, consider him as a friend, and find myself wishing like crazy that he was real.

Feel free to comment with your favorite character, especially if you're not doing the challenge, (and talk about how awesome Obi-Wan is)!

May the Lord be with you~

3 comments:

  1. *cheers for Obi-Wan* YES!

    He rocks. The end.

    Great post :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'm gonna do this!! Great post Obi-Wan is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! Obi-Wan is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete