Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 28

I can't believe this month is almost over!  Today is favorite Darth Vader quote.

shadows of reflection

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

My reasons are kind of along the same lines as yesterday's.  Replace the Force with God and it talks about how great His power is.  Like the faith that can move mountains verse, God's power is beyond what we can imagine.  So is His love.  But of course, God is good and the Death Star is not.  Totally not.

The other thing I like about it is that it's so fun to say.  "Insignificant."  Quoting and doing impressions of different characters is something I have a lot of fun with so I tend to like lines that are fun to say.

Well.  That was short.  That's about it, so as another follow up to yesterday, here is Darth Vader recording his voice for TomTom GPS:


May the Lord be with you!

2 comments:

  1. "You should have seen his face when I told him that I was his father!!"

    *palmface*

    Man....... again, one of the best videos ever :D

    ReplyDelete