Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 10

Favorite Star Wars photo!

...Only one?

I don't have a very large collection of Star Wars pictures, but I pulled out a few:

Any picture of the inside of the Jedi Temple makes me happy.



Part of Star Wars Weekends promotion - love the expressions of the innocent bystanders.


Three of my favorite characters from The Clone Wars all with their new looks.  And as shown by a contest on StarWars.com, great for captioning.


And of course...Obi-Wan. ♥  I just love this picture.

There are probably a lot of pictures out there that I like as well, but I've only just started saving more pictures so this is what I have for now.

Ah, how about one more:


May the Lord be with you!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that picture of Obi-Wan! *saves*

    I also really love the one at the end, with the Jedi around puppet Yoda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Especially the ones of Obi-Wan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google improv everywhere, then click on their list of missions and find Starwars Subway Car. then watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! :)

    Una - I love that video - That is so cool! I'd love to do something like that sometime. Thanks for the comment! :D

    ReplyDelete