Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 13

Today is favorite quote!

I just love quotes.  When I'm reading a Star Wars book and come across a bit of Jedi wisdom, I always write down the page number so I can come back later and copy the quote.

As you probably guessed, I don't have a favorite.  Here are a few I really like right now:

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." - Luke Skywalker

"There's always a bigger fish." - Qui-Gon Jinn

"But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" - Luke Skywalker

"I don't know - fly casual" - Han Solo

"You were the chosen one!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You having a little trouble with your droid?" - Lando
"No, no problem.  Why?" - Han

Luke: "Ben, what is our purpose as Jedi?"
Ben Skywalker: "Well… to keep the Force in balance and to help people stay in balance with the Force. To detect wrongs and make them right. To serve as models for very attractive lines of boots."
Luke: "Let's go back one."

Some are cool, some are funny, and some are just fun to imitate.  There are a ton more I like (mostly parts of conversations), but if I listed them all we'd be here all night.

As a quote lover, I've had a lot of fun with the StarWars.com soundboards.  Whether creating conversations between people who have never met, or just hitting quotes over and over again for fun, I've spent quite a bit of time on there.

Here's a little mix I just made - Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan go to Han to get parts for their ship, but things don't work out too well...

May the Lord be with you!

5 comments:

  1. "I am a Jedi, like my father before me"

    Oh man, that scene/moment/line/whatever is my favorite fictional moment of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quotes. jedi always have the best wisdom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you forget "It's a trap"

    Oh wait, that might be one of my favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes!! I like the one where Luke asks Obi-Wan what the purpose of the jedi is and he said models of attractive boots. LOL

    ReplyDelete