Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

It seems that everyone is doing a post like this today!

I'm thankful for...

My family

My friends (offline and on, especially those who are reading this :))

Health for myself and family

Star Wars

Lord of the Rings

Professor Layton

Phoenix Wright and Turnabout Musical

Fangirling

The Lakehouse

Blogger

Sticky notes

Music

My faith and all it brings me

Facebook

Fanfiction

Pencils

Musicals

My theater group

Religion class

My followers and commenters

You, who are taking the time to read my blog. :)

thanksgivingwallpapers.blogspot.com
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Great list of things! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with most of these things!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete