* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.
Thank you Alyianna and Vellvin!
1. Do you know that you are a very lovely person? :) (Yes, you are!)
Why thank you, so are you! :)
2. Which of these would you rather do: be the Doctor's companion, solve crimes with Sherlock, or get married to one of the characters from the Enchanted Forest (pretend that they're not married off already :P)?
Um um um not marry a character from the Enchanted Forest but between the others...being Sherlock's Molly would be cool but I love the Doctor too... I think solve crimes with Sherlock. But I'm really unsure about that at the moment.
3. What song do you listen to that you're embarrassed to admit? (Come on, we all have one or two. :P)
Can't think of one, but if I had one I probably wouldn't mention it. :P
4. Where is the nearest fire hydrant to your house?
Down the street a ways. Didn't really notice until you asked!
5. What book are you reading at the moment?
Mansfield Park by Jane Austin
6. What is your craziest dream? Aim high!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting people and having a way to write and be creative in a format I'm fairly comfortable with.
2. What type of music do you enjoy listening to? i.e. pop, rock, electronic ect.
Soundtrack/musical/jazz and related genres.
3. Best line from The Princess Bride? (I'm assuming you've all seen it)
Probably "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this"
4. Are you more of a reader or a watcher. Books vs. Movies?
Books. I like movies but they can be a significant investment of time whereas books you can read as much or as little as you want. And I just feel weird/tired/in another world after movies and that can happen with books as well but not as much.
5. If you could meet up with one of your favourtie characters from a book you've read who would it be?
Don't do this to me. I'm thinking Sam Gamgee or John Watson but it's hard to say!
6. Marvelite or Ringer?
Ringer (or Tolkienite is cool too!) - Marvel is great, but Middle-Earth is home. :)
7. On average how much quoting do you use on a day to day basis? i.e. quotes from movies that just fit the situation.
I would say that I don't quote things much...
Another tag from Alyianna - this is so cute!
The rules are as follows...
1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional).
2. Include two or more pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
3. Tag five or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger’s ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
Here are a couple pictures I found recently:
|MissMeggsie of DA|
|Season 8 will be interesting|
1. Would you rather be hunted down by Jean Valjean or the Nazgul?
Definitely Valjean. I'd even take Javert. Nazgul are cool but creepy. And I'd rather be dead than undead and working for Sauron.
2. Lumiere or Cogsworth?
Mmm tough one...I do like Lumiere.
3. Which book has been made into a movie but you think it would be better as a TV show?
Someone said Harry Potter could make a cool TV series and it could flesh it out a lot more, and I think that could be good.
4. And vice versa (TV show, better as a movie)?
Some episodes of The Clone Wars could have maybe worked better as movies, or at least 45 minute episodes. Star Wars is a big story and 22 minutes isn't a whole lot of time for some things. :)
5. What is one scene from a book that you were extremely disappointed didn't show up in its movie adaptation?
The Scouring of the Shire in Return of the King. It makes sense that they didn't include it but it's one of my favorite parts of the book.
6. The age old question - books or movies?
Answered above because great minds think alike!
I will tag...
Shena of Pens, Thespians, and Words
Zenta of A Semi-classical Training
Shaak Ti of The Artist Alchemist
And Alyianna and Vellvin if you want to again!
Pick one (or both) of the tags above and add these questions:
1. Do you listen to any podcasts?
2. At what point did you know you were into your main fandom(s)?
3. What are you currently reading and/or watching?
4. Writing in books - yes or no?
5. Who is the funniest character you like?
6. What is your favorite soundtrack?
7. Do you like to reread/rewatch things?
8. What character inspires you the most?
9. What is a smaller or lesser-known fandom you think is great?
10. What movies are you still looking forward to this year?
Thanks again girls!
...I don't know how to end this post.