1. In a movie of your life, what actress would play you?
Emma Watson - a quiz told me this once and I agree.
2. If you could ask any author (living or deceased) one question, who would you ask and what would your question be?
I really don't know...maybe ask Tolkien what happened to Elladan and Elrohir.
3. If you were a warrior, what weapon would you use and why?
The weapon of negotiation. If I had to pick an actual weapon though, maybe a bow.
4. You've discovered a new star somewhere in the galaxy. What do you name it?
5. Pick your favorite fictional universe. Where in that world would you live?
Picking a favorite is hard...I'll say Alderaan or Naboo for Star Wars and Hobbiton, Rivendell, or Rohan (or Gondor...) for Lord of the Rings
6. What fictional character do you identify most with?
Anakin Solo (Star Wars), Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), and James Hathaway (Inspector Lewis) - we have some traits in common and something really connected me to them.
7. What country would you most like to visit or move to?
England, the home of the second two characters in the above question.
8. What book would you most want to adapt yourself or have adapted by someone else into a movie?
The Jedi Apprentice series, and its sequels. I don't know, could one do an audio version? With girls playing everyone? I mean why not...
9. What book would you never want adapted?
Nothing is really coming to mind, like even my research methods textbook might be at least easier to follow if it was a movie!
10. If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?
Chocolate chip - normal and homey. (please don't eat me)
The second tag is a book shelf tour!
- Once you are tagged, copy and paste the image above into your new post.
- Show readers your book shelf and explain what books are on there. Pictures are always fun!
- Tag as many other people as you want and copy-paste these instructions onto your post so they know exactly what to do.
- Make sure to leave a link to your post on the site you were tagged (for instance, the people tagged below by me should leave a link to their post in the comments here)
The bookshelf in my room isn't too impressive, but mostly consists of books that are specifically mine - not that they can't be shared, but they're more specific to my interests. Everything is basically sorted by size, since I like the orderly look. The bottom shelf is favorite American Girl books, a few other miscellaneous things, and my stack of church music which is a constant battle to keep organized.
The top shelf has my skull (a tribute to Sherlock) and, I realized, several books that I haven't actually read. The first few mass market paperbacks I got for free a while ago, and except for a couple SW novelizations, haven't read yet. Then there's Doctor Who, Ace Attorney, more Doctor Who...
And the rest of the assortment of basically fandom- or religion-related books. I also added a few shows - Endeavour, Doctor Who 50th anniversary, Sherlock s1, and Liberty's Kids. I got the last one, along with Mansfield Park and DW: Beautiful Chaos where I used to work, so seeing them is always a nice reminder. Then my beloved Cabin Pressure from A to Z collection and a few other cds Also the purple coaster was made by my friend and it's so cool and handy.
My Christmas Darth Vader bobble head decorates the bottom shelf, and yes, he stays out all year long.
So that is my bookshelf! I'm never sure who's around blogger, but I will tag Shena, Misty, Anna, and anyone else who drops by and would like to do it. :) Thanks again LoverofLembas, and hope you all have a good weekend!
Edit: Also, this is my 100th post! :D