Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 22

Favorite RotJ moment.

Ok guys, this will be the last indecisive post of this challenge.

Maybe.

I really liked the ending, when all the Rebels are celebrating together as I have already mentioned.  Here are a few other parts I really like.


Shadow of Reflection
When Han is assembling his command crew and Luke returns from Dagobah.  I just love seeing Han, Leia, Luke, and Chewie being friends.


Shadows of Reflection
"I don't know - fly casual."
One of my favorite lines from the movies.


Shadows of Reflection
Vader and Luke have a conversation without trying to kill each other.  I like how in this moment Luke seems to genuinely love this evil man who is his father and wants to help him.  Vader appears regretful of his past choices when he says that it is too late for him.  There still is a little bit of Anakin there.


Shadows of Reflection
"I am a Jedi...like my father before me."
Luke stays strong in the face of great temptation and stands up for what he believes in, even though it pretty much means certain death.  Sarah wrote a really great post on this scene which made me appreciate it a lot more.

So there you go!  And to end this post...


May the Lord be with you!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, oh gosh I love scenes where it's just Han, Luke, Leia, and Chewie being friends.

    and lol I love that last picture. Seriously the most awkward elevator ride ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's just those Characters, i start thinking about 'Hardware Wars' - a funny spoof where Leia has the danish on the side of her head and Chewie starts to eat them! ok - maybe not appropriate...but funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some of the best scenes in ROTJ! :)

    ReplyDelete