Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 27

Favorite Yoda quote...

I've got two:

"Size matters not.  Look at me.  Judge me by my size, do you?  And well you should not.  For my ally is the Force.  And a powerful ally it is."

And...

"Aw, cannot get your ship out?"

The first one because it's kind of inspiring in that it says that we are more than our limitations.  Replace the Force with God (or "the Lord" sounds good) and it's really cool.  God helps us rise above our weaknesses.

And I'm short.

The second one is just silly.  I like crazy Yoda and have had fun with this line.

Here's a bit of Yoda silliness...


May the Lord be with you!

3 comments:

  1. "You're gonna kill people if you give directions like that."

    I've watched that video so many times I can quote most of it by heart...... thanks for reminding me to of watching it again! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops..... not "to of" ... I just meant 'of" *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Yoda is funny in that part of the movie and when he hits R2 with his tick! LOL

    ReplyDelete