Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 18

Similar to yesterday, today's prompt is favorite moment from AotC.

Not feeling like writing right now, but posting last night made me feel better so let's try something...

This isn't too much, but I like the part when Obi-Wan first talks to Lama Su.

...Which I cannot find a good picture of.

But imagine what it must have been like for Obi-Wan - he's investigating an assassin.  Totally normal, right?  Then he finds out this planet was erased from the Jedi Archives.  He goes there, and finds out they have an army ready for the Republic...which was ordered by a Jedi.

Obi-Wan plays it cool but it must have been pretty shocking, as Jedi don't tend to do those sorts of things.

Oh, and don't they have the coolest chairs on Kamino?

clonewars.dramatic-personae.net
You can kind of see it there - it's like a spoon.  Kind of weird, but I've always loved those chairs.  For some reason I can't find any good pictures from AotC but oh well!

Sorry for the short post!  Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I soo need one of those chairs!! Then my life would be complete. :)

    ReplyDelete