Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 5

Eight favorite Christmas decorations...

Here are some with pictures:





These are my favorite Christmas tree decorations.

A random decoration I like.  It always reminds me of the song "Ring Little Bells."



A tiny, wood nativity set I always enjoy setting up.


Our nativity set - always fun to set up and look at.


This is a lamb I really like from a different nativity set that we added to the one we put up this year.


Part of a display we put up on a door.  It's really pretty in real life.

And a couple I don't have good pictures for:

A Charlie Brown Christmas tree like the little one from the show.

And our outdoor nativity set.  We've had some fun times with that.  Many times the wind has knocked over various figures (especially Joseph and a couple kings), and thanks to a dead light bulb, one of the kings was affectionately dubbed "Dimlit."  Good times.

There you go!  Hope you all have a good week!  I'm looking forward to a Monday with no school!  May the Lord be with you!

1 comment:

  1. I love you're Christmas decorations, especially the Winnie the Pooh ones! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete