Saturday, December 17, 2011
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 3
Ten favorite Christmas presents...here's what I thought of:
1. The Jedi Path - I'll have to reread this sometime.
2. TCW/Mary Poppins comic book - Yes, you read that right. This is actually something I made to give to my brother. I parodied a bunch of songs from Mary Poppins and had characters from The Clone Wars sing them in comic book form.
3. Camera - Mom and Dad gave me a camera and it's been really nice to have!
4. Plo Koon and Ahsoka shirt - Her Universe!
5. Bitty Baby - She was so dear to me when I was little.
6. Molly - Definitely my favorite of the American Girl dolls.
7. iPod speaker - Kind of random, but you can plug in anything with a headphone jack and it's really come in handy.
8. Scapular - A friend gave me a scapular, something you wear around your neck. Usually I see them with two cloth rectangles, but this one has two tiny plastic hearts with pictures of Jesus and Mary. Some of the cloth ones have scratchy plastic covers but this one is much more comfortable, and I wear it as much as I can. It's a great reminder for me to think about Jesus. (I know this is all very Catholic, so if anyone has any questions about it let me know and I'll answer as best I can!)
9. Professor Layton and the Curious Village - My brother got this for Christmas last year and let me play it. It was the start of a great new interest!
10, and the greatest gift of all...
Jesus. How silently, how silently, the wondrous gift is given!
Have a great weekend everyone, and may the Lord be with you!