1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Post 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked.
4) Ask the people you tag to answer 11 questions.
5) Nominate 11 bloggers.
Thank you Chelsea, Alyianna, and Voronda for tagging me!
11 facts about me
1. Watched The Great Mouse Detective today with my mom and brother - a lot of fun, especially after becoming familiar with Sherlock Holmes thanks to BBC's Sherlock.
2. On Animal Crossing I like it when we catch loaches because it says "don't encroach on my loach" and I think it's funny.
3. I like it when things are neat but my room is often not in that state (though it's actually ok now as I've had time to clean it)
4. I enjoy collecting gifs and using them in emails and things when I can.
5. I've been scared away from writing fan fiction for a while for fear of doing badly, but doing the thing where you put your iPod on shuffle and write a drabble for each song got me back into it. I'm sure they aren't great and I haven't looked over them yet, but it's been fun anyway.
6. I think Tom Hiddleston is awesome and sweet and gentlemanly and it would be cool to meet him.
7. A few nights this week it's been nice to read fanfiction on my iPod to chill before bed. I go through phases with fanfiction, like I'll only read one or two series at a time and barely look at any others. Like it was Jedi Apprentice for a while, then Professor Layton and Ace Attorney (still reading those sometimes), and now it's Doctor Who. Dunno, I'm weird.
8. Rhythm Thief (3DS game) music sounds awesome in car speakers.
9. Today I came across a very cool thing on YouTube: I Am The Doctor/Sherlock's Theme - Piano Mashup. And the best part is it includes piano sheet music. Win! Fun to play something to work on playing better.
10. If I don't get married or become a nun or something, I think I'd like to get a turtle. People talk about being an old cat lady, but I'm allergic to cats. So I'll be an old turtle lady. Or I wonder if I'm allergic to hedgehogs...
11. I currently really like the song ABC Cafe/Red and Black from Les Miserables.
1) If you woke up to find yourself stranded on an island, what would you do?
Try to see if it's a dream. Then try to figure out what's going on. Then try to make it in to something like Gilligan's Island.
2) How many languages do you speak?
I am fluent in over six million forms of communication and can readily - ok, one. English.
3) Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
Shopping for clothes is hard...so many things don't fit and because of my size end up being immodest...Walmart is ok, and I recently discovered how great Goodwill is.
4) Do you still watch Disney?
Yes! I've never actually watched Disney movies a whole bunch, but I certainly haven't stopped, and I love the music.
5) Which do you prefer of the following: Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest?
Facebook since I've been able to get to know people a lot on there, but Pinterest is cool because of all the crafts. I don't have a twitter account but that doesn't stop me from stalking people on there. ;)
6) What's your favourite season?
It was fall but now may be moving toward summer...maybe something in between.
7) Have you ever been in a play?
Yes! Three musicals, a straight play, and some fun plays I made with a friend.
8) If you were to be granted 3 wishes, what would you choose?
I probably wouldn't wish for anything unless it was really small - magic comes with a price and all... Maybe pizza?
9) Would you rather live in Narnia, Middle Earth, or Wonderland?
Middle-Earth! Probably the Shire. Or Rivendell. Or Rohan.
10) Are you hungry right now?
11) Would you rather be attacked by a flaming flamingo, or dragon llama?
A dragon llama - that sounds quite interesting. And the fire on the flamingo would be difficult to avoid. If I could just defeat it with a hose, however, that might be a better choice.
1) What would you say/do/feel if you heard that I was deciding not to blog anymore?
Would be surprised and sad. So don't. ;)
2) What is your dream house like?
Two little things come to mind...I saw a kitchen once with yellow walls and lace curtains and thought that was really pretty so I'd like that, then it would be so cool to build a TARDIS in front of a door so there's a room behind it and it's bigger on the inside.
3) What was one of your favourite movies as a child?
Hmm...Maybe the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Mostly watched shows when I was little and can't think of many movies.
4) If you could make a gingerbread house for any type of fandom that you wished, what would you create?
A gingerbread hobbit hole could be cute!
5) What would your dream world be like? (Yes, you can borrow things from places like Narnia, Wonderland, Middle Earth, etc. etc. etc.)
I don't know...that's pretty big. Narnia and Middle-Earth are great, but there are nice things on this world too.
6) Which of these people do you think would be the hardest foe to conquer and why? The Wicked Witch of the West, the Queen of Hearts, or the Giant in Puss and Boots?
I don't have any experience with Puss in Boots, but I'd go with him or the Queen of Hearts. I like my head right where it is, thank you.
7) I'm going to have you listen to two songs. Who sings "Bring Him Home" better - Hugh Jackman or Susan Boyle?
Susan Boyle sounds beautiful but I also love the context of the story in which Hugh Jackman does it. Might go with Susan Boyle.
8) What are you going to do your mother for Mother's Day? (You can skip this question if you know your mother reads your blog. :D)
9) What movie are you looking forward to most this year?
THE HOBBIT THE HOBBIT THE HOBBIT THE HOBBIT (To Isengard! To Isengard!). Very excited about that, as I'm sure is now obvious. Also excited about Thor 2.
10) What's your favourite music album at the moment?
I really like Les Mis and then a make-shift album of like two songs from Random Encounters (video game musicals! And other fun stuff)
11) What qualities does your dream husband have. ;)
Again, two little not-necessary-but-would-be-really-cool things. One, he sings and does duets with me. The other is he likes cosplaying, especially as the Tenth Doctor.
|Like this. Because this is just so cute. (found on tumblr)|
1. Language/s You would like to learn?
I guess I'd like to be better at Spanish, but I've already taken three classes and lost most knowledge, so don't think that's happening...would still be cool to learn Elvish.
2. Would you rather live on Hoth or Tatooine? For those who don't know Star Wars: North Pole or Sahara Desert?
I think Tatooine because it's populated, but I don't know too much about Hoth.
3. Something that made your day today?
I got excited to see David Tennant was nominated for a daytime Emmy for his work in The Clone Wars! And a couple funny things on Tumblr, and Doctor Who especially Rory. That's all I can think of from today.
4. If you weren't your currant nationality, and you had the choice to pick you nationality what would you choose or would you not change?
I wouldn't change, but maybe I'd go for Canada or New Zealand.
5. Do you have pierced ears of body part?
I don't...I think about getting my ears pierced, but I'm chicken and a little weirded out by the idea of having holes put in my body. On the other hand, earrings might help me look older, so I'm always debating.
6. Coke or Pepsi or Root Beer?
Actually don't drink soda.
7. What was your last dream about? All the itty-bitty details
I was at a con I think then was walking around the parking lot and it was dark. There was something with a family that I can't remember. I called my dad and he (and the rest of my family?) was going to come get me, but were like 25 minutes away or something. Then at one point I was talking to this guy I know about Doctor Who. Something like that.
8. So you get to meet your favorite band/singer and spend a week with them. Who are they and what do you do when you first meet them and what do you do during the week?
Oh dear um...the music I listen to is usually from musicals, video games, or video game based from the internet...guess I can't really answer this too well.
9. Look out your window. What do you see?
If I looked out the kitchen window right now (shade is closed, too hard to look out when it's night anyway), I'd see darkness, a few stray raindrops, and the street we're on.
10. Which do you prefer to watch Sunset/Sunrise or Stars/Northern Lights?
Stars! Probably northern lights as well, if I ever get to see them.
11. Your being cast as your favorite character from a book/movie/show/game etc., in the movie of said form of entertainment. Who are you?
The first female incarnation of the Doctor!
I'm not going to nominate anyone specifically because I don't know who's been tagged, who's currently blogging, and who wants to do this, BUT if any followers would like to here are questions for you:
1. Do you like birds or fish best?
2. Do you prefer movies or tv shows?
3. What is a favorite summer memory?
4. What can you hear right now?
5. What is you preferred method of long-distance communication (phone, texting, skype, chat, etc)?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. Favorite mythical creature?
8. What is the last book you read?
9. What is your favorite way to exercise?
10. What is your favorite type of weather?
11. Would you rather life in a forest, in the mountains, or by the ocean?
And there we have it! Have a great weekend everyone!