Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Hobbit Day!

I'm know I'm posting this late, but it's Bilbo and Frodo's birthday!



Doesn't "Hobbit Day" just sound like a delightful holiday?



I've done little things for it in the past, but it would be so fun to have a real party some year.  We could have lots of food, music, and of course - do the Hobbit chicken dance.



Oh!  And not only is it Bilbo and Frodo's birthday...

It's Ashley Eckstein's birthday!

(from Wikipedia.org)

Can this day get any awesomer?  Ashley has been such an inspiration to many of us.  I could write a whole post on how great she is and how she has affected my life.

Speaking of which, I would like to thank all of you for the way you've affected my life.  I really appreciate you all taking the time to read and comment on my blog.  I have loved getting all of your comments, and the ones on my TCW review were very touching.  You are all really great people and I love you.

And in reply to said comments, I am planning on writing arranging for more reviews of The Clone Wars from our friends in the GFFA (galaxy far far away)!  Who will depend on who has the most to say on each episode.  I would love to write for ask Ahsoka, and will try to do her soon.  For all of you watching "Prisoners" tomorrow night, I hope you have fun!

But for now, have a blast!






LotR pics from Council of Elrond.

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to the elves and ashley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It IS in the ground!" "Outside!" "It was your idea!" *epic Pippin girl-scream*

    Awesome post! Fireworks aside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and thank you for following! :D I've enjoyed reading your blog before and just followed!

    ReplyDelete